Jolly

it has been a jolly three weeks in France (and Monaco and Italy) for me. but i am ready to come home. i just have so much waiting for me .)
my family, my Kyndrick, back to school shopping, chocolate chip cookies, work, school... getting my braces off.

i mean it is kinda stressing me out! but i am trying really hard not to be stressed out, because i am a crazy stressed out person, so i need to drink lots of Chamomile tea in the next few days. But i did just order Tom's much to my Utter delight. but i am sooo afraid i will hate them... but it seems like they have a good exchange program... but hopefully it wont come to that. oh i am ready to be home. i am tired. i dont think i could ever live away from all my family, because what would be the point! you all are just so much fun .) i would love to be able to, but i think because i already have estranged side of my family i dont want to loose what connection i have to my... non-estrainged family. haha if that makes any sense. it really is lovely here. maybe some day some one can get really really super rich and can buy us all a vacation house, and plane tickets, down here near where Johnny Depp lives .)

well today we went to nice. and we took the bus. i the bus was almost the end of me. i was extremely motion sick. it was awesome. i mean for real. i love cars. they put me to sleep. but there is something about public buses... maybe it is because at first we were standing... and then we were sitting... and i was sitting in a rear facing seat... i was so sick the person behind me got up and i had to steal the seat it was awesome. blahhh. at least it wasnt hot out today. it was a very nice temperature. but it rained. not that rain is bad. but when you are trying to shop it can get in the way a little bit.

tomorrow is my first plane ride alone ever .) how exciting lets all cross our fingers and hope i dont get lost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home