TGIF

And T minus 8 days and counting until the wedding of the year! I absolutely can hardly stand it, and it's not even my wedding. I realized this morning that I think I am more excited for Ann than for Will. Which is probably slightly wrong, but I guess my excitement for Ann just proves how lucky he is to have her!
Anyway summer is almost officially over and I think that is cause for some more blogging! Where has everyone been and what have you been up to? My summer has mostly consisted of working, with all kinds of fun things on the side. We said goodbye to Jakes bros who headed back to school. Matthew is still diving at LSU and Noah won Men's Nationals for his waterskiing. He is hoping to be skiing pro in the next month! I'm so proud of both of them. Jake has been pretty obsessed with his bow and arrow lately. I blame both Will and Noah, who also recently got new bows. The good thing about it is it guarantees more weekends at the cabin, which I could never complain about.
This was also the summer of the showers! Let's see, I went to 3 baby showers (2 of which I hosted, the other was out of town), and I think 5 bridal showers (2 of which I hosted). I honestly don't know where I got the hosting bug from ;)
I went whitewater rafting, skydiving, floated down the white river numerous times and even managed to see all my Nashville friends a few times. I have also been doing a lot of shopping, what with all the showers and needing outfits for the showers. Spending time with my pups who pretty much I can't even describe how much I love them, they are so stinking adorable. Oh, I've also seen a few movies, which I am behind in reviewing for you, but too late now since a lot of them are already out of the theater. You can go see avatar again though, it is re-released if the first edition just wasn't long enough for you. I've actually been so busy that I haven't been to the gym In a month (or maybe thats just because I'm lazy) and I am two issues behind on my InStyle magazine, by the time I get to flip through them I'm sure it will be out of style.
I think I am ready for fall. I just love boots, scarves and hoodies. I do need new Uggs this year, I think wearing the same ones a for a 4th season just won't cut it. They can become my cabin uggs or something. Even though summer was super hot and muggy I will miss all the amazing fresh fruit and the farmers markets. Oh, and lazy days by the pool, which I definitely did not get enough of.
Anyway I look forward to seeing everyone at the wedding festivities! Ciao!

1 Comment:

  1. Boo said...
    I had just about given up on any new posting. Thanks for catching us up. I'm excited for the wedding too. Can't wait to celebrate with my family.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home