Dinner Party at Tom and Amy's





Mike and I went to Tom and Amy's for dinner Friday Night and it was fantastic.(celebrating Amy 's 40th Birthday) Little Josie is so cute and sweet! Viv was at Tanner's football game. (They WON!) It was Homecoming and they are undefeated, Tanner is quarterback. (AWESOME!) Tom made prime rib and potato onion bread  and twenty other gloriously delicous things including a sugar cream oatmeal pie. Amy is making me a manhattan in the pic above. She even crushes the ice, so good. They have five big turkeys and they are very impressive looking animals I must say. Okay, I can't stand it we had beets, carrits and greenbeans, potatoes and tossed salad. I tried not to write about all of the food but I just couldn't stand not to. Amy's friend Ricky and his wife Cybil were there. Amy's friend Tanya and her husband Brad were there as well. I told you  had a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home