Howdy Ya'll!










These pics are from Christy and John's Thursday night Promising Futures silent auction. There were over 500 people there! The appetizers and the martini's were awesome! The people watching was pretty good too! That basket is the one BeBe won! Isn't it lovely? Their were two young girls who spoke about being teenagers and mothers and how the program had changed their lives. Maybe this Christmas we could do something for Promising Futures? Oh and they had hand held digital bidding devices that were very cool. I thought they were giving me an I-Phone just for showing up. Oh I'm sorry I thought I was at an Oscars after party! Where's RDJ? I'm sitting at his table. Detour!
weeeeellllllllll, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Sure great to hear from Logann and KiKi! My Monday workday is coming to an end. I am looking forward to going home. We had a fire in the fireplace both Saturday and Sunday night and it was so delightful! We watched two Jackie Chan movies (The Spy next door and Rush Hour 3) and a football game. A good game with a less good ending. We cooked a pot roast and Michaela and her friend Dayton made Grandma Essie's apple pie for dessert. Oh And Hic! You are right those Pillsbury pizza crusts (in the tube)are so good! We made two of those this weekend too! Our weekend was really relaxing and I enjoyed every minute of it! Stephanie has applied to Ball State, IU Hanover and Anderson and IUPUI-Herron. So say a little prayer for her that she lands somewhere that she can find her niche!  I'd love to hear from everyone and if no one else submits a picture for the photo contest Logann wins by default which is still a WIN! I will check in tomorrow Morning. Maybe I will be surprised by a wonderland of pictures! Like when you wake up and there's snow on the ground!

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Is Dayton a boy? A boyfriend?
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    HA! No, a girl....I thought about clarifying that.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home