New trend

So I know that in fashion everything eventually comes back around, but I thought it was usually after a couple of decades. Recently at the Gap I noticed they were selling "vintage flare" jeans. Bell bottoms back in? I couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen them anywhere else until today when I was browsing popsugar, and I saw one of my fashion icons, Heidi Klum sporting some big ole bell bottoms. I looooved my huge bell bottoms in high school but cautious to jump back on the bandwagon right away. Has anyone else spotted this trend? Please say yes! I love my skinny jeans, but I feel like bell bottoms are much more flattering. Plus if the bell is big enough they keep your feet warm too! Like a foot snuggie.

Here's the pic of Heidi.
http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Heidi-Klum-Filming-Robertson-LA-14817211?page=0,0,0

5 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Pic 6 is the best image.
    Unknown said...
    HAHA I saw them at Meijer!
    Tori said...
    Hmm... I'm not sure what to thunk about that.
    Unknown said...
    that was auctually my mom. but i saw them at Traget a couple of months ago auctually. idk. i remember being so envious of you and gabby and logann in your cool bell bottom jeans back in the day....
    Cathy Rogers said...
    I never stopped wearing mine and still have several pairs. Is anyone surprised????????

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home