Sound

When you read something someone says, or some is telling you about a conversation they had do you ever like imagine those people auctually having the conversation? Or saying the words you are reading? Like lets say i get a text from Jamie and it says soemthing really funny like "Lets go see the Justin Beiber movie!?!?!!!!!!!" i then imagine her saying it with her eyes all chinese like and her voice all high pitched. Or like today at lunch John was telling us about a conversation he had with someone who i know and then i imagined them auctually having the conversation and it made me want to giggle. anyway, idk sometimes it just makes me smile.
Sometimes it is the little things in life.

It really is the little things
That mean the most of all...

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Yes!!!

    Did you just hear me say that? or did you just read it? I always hear your voice, because I love it.
    Unknown said...
    haha your cute .)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home