Cute Diaper Bags


I know many years ago I made Lo and Stevie promise me that I would not be stuck with an awful, unstylish diaper bag when I had a baby. I think I even talked them into making sure I got a Juicy Couture or Coach bag or something ridiculous! Aren't they the best? Anyway, I think I have found a slightly cheaper (although still not cheap) and extremely cute new favorite (See the pic above). They have these Petunia Picklebottom bags at Pottery barn Kids and I just love them. I love the gray one and it can be worn as a messenger or a backpack. I actually saw a mom wearing one the other day! So cute! There really are so many options these days and it hard just to pick one of anything, but I really cannot wait to get shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home