Hi! It's me Tori! I know it has been way too long. But I have been oh so busy. I have been entertaining friends, visiting friends hanging out with friends. You get the jist. I went whitewater rafting just east of Chatanooga. It was fuuun. I also bought new Hello Kitty chapsticks. I didn't think I was too old for it and my mom agreed. It is now hanging from my badge that I have to wear to work so I can brainwash all my babies into loving hello kitty. It is bubblegum flavored, but it kind of tastes like banana. Anyway, my mom and me and mick and Shelby went to see Salt last night. It was good, not great, but good. We had giant bags of popcorn for dinner and 2liters of cokes. It was amazing. I almost wished I had also gotten milk duds, but that may have been over the top. We also shopped and I tried on some dresses at VonMaur. Two very goood rehearsal dinner potential dresses. The one i really like is a cream color so I don't know when else I could wear it? Definitely not to a wedding. So it is a conundrum, because it is more exepensive than the second option but it is definitely cuter! Such a tough choice. Good thing I have a few weeks left to decide. Jake is out of town! He should be back tonight, but has been gone since last Saturday so I definitely miss him. He went to OshKosh, which is an airshow, but I don't really know why you need to go there for a week, but what do I know.

Oh! I also got this amazing new juicy purse! it was awesome. And it is small! Which is abnormal for me! I also convinced my mom to buy an awesome new purse as well! Hers is Brighton and just what she has been looking for. I texted Jake to thank him for the anniversary gift! He just loves it when I pick things out and buy them for myself. And I love doing it! I always get just what I want!

Anyway, what has everyone been up to this summer??

Oh! And I am going skydiving next Friday!! FUUUUUN!

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    what is up with the china thing? its kinda annoying...

    you bought a small purse?? what!?

    i think you should have got the milk duds .)

    You are never too old for Hello Kitty
    i still carry around stuffed animals. hello.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home