My Life is Complete!

Oh it's the little things that mean the most. All my entire life I have wanted an hourglass. Not just any hourglass but a red sand hourglass like the one on the Wizard of Oz, because that is absolutely the only way to go. And what do i spy with my little eye when I walked into HomeGoods tonight? Yes! A red sand hourglass! Could it be? I jumped for joy and luckily I had the love of my life there to share my little special moment with, and yes, he agreed I absolutely had to have the red one even if it didn't match a single thing in our house, I needed to stay true to my dream and not settle for a more matchy-match color. So for $16.99 it was mine all mine and now I can check that off my list of things I am always searching for. I love checking things off lists, most especially red sand hourglasses :)

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Your so cute

    you should take a picture and post it for me

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home