Stephanie Nielson> She is a mother of 4 beautiful children and still madly in love with her adorable husband. However, she was in a plane accident with her husband and has been badly burnt (oh ps her husband was flying the plane). She has a blog on here and I just so admire her positive spirits and love for live. She has a very vintage style and great photography. However, she has not posted a picture of her face since the accident, just a little glimpse of her eyes. Yall should check her out!! I sat here reading her blog all day just balling and laughing. Kelly I can see you enjoying her blog!!
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
1 Comment:
-
- Kelly Haemmerle said...
August 12, 2009 at 10:54 AMI think she is a Pioneer Woman friend/blogger/friend. But, I have not kept up with her. Thanks Logann!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)