10 things I've been up to:
1. Baking-- I made like 30 cupcakes the other day, all because I wanted to make two flavors... red velvet (of course) and vanilla with a homemade buttercream frosting. Both were to die for and all my friends at worked loved them! Plus I sent some with Jake to take to work.

2. Painting-- well, not really. We finally decided on painting the outside of the house, and even better we are paying someone to do it for us (but not better for the pocketbook). Anyway, they should be getting started within the next two weeks.

3. Taking opinions on paint colors-- just drive by the house and take a looksy at the samples on the siding!

4. Walking the dogs-- the weather has been so amazing!

5. Missing Jake-- he went to Chicago yesterday, but he should be back late tonight. Business.

6. Getting ready to go to the cabin-- We are headed to the cabin this weekend. I cannot wait, it has definitely been way too long. My main goal is just to get some good sun. And guess what? Kiki and Gordon will be there too!

7. Working-- I love my little babies. I have a new boyfriend. My last boyfriend finally got to move home with his mom and dad so I have adopted a new one, he is soo stinking adorable!

8. Lunching- You absolutely must go to Petite Chou! I now need to learn to make crepes, they are delicious.

9. Playing with my iPad-- It is so fun. I have been getting addicted to some free games that I downloaded. I will probably bring it to the cabin. Maybe we should consider getting wireless internet... I mean we already have satelitte so it's not like we're roughin' it.

10. GTL- Gym, Tan, Laundry (this is a jersey shore joke)-- minus the tan. Well I did lay out once. But I have been going to the gym and I have been doing laundry... sounds like I am halfway to being a guidette!

Everyone have a great Memorial Day Weekend!! Everyone should have some time to do a little blog. And I can't wait to hear all about how Tiff's big day went! We will be thinking of you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home