Now in these two pictures you can see the cute candle lanterns I got from some friends, my vanilla aroma from the Hirschfelds, and the cupcake timer from vikki vieke. I love it all!! Thank you all so much. My place it so cozy and cant wait for everyone to see it!!

I get done with school in one week and am them headed on a 20 hour car ride up to boston. I am going to work for Annabels mom taking pictures of her stuff and explore the city of Boston for a few days. Then I am headed back to savannah for my court day, everyone keep your fingers crossed. I think Rosie is going to try and stay the summer here with me. Maybe work at some soccer camps and soak up the Savannah sun. love yalllll

3 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Thanks for the post and the pix Lo...it's so good to hear you are loving your new place. Good luck at your court date, I'll keep my fingers crossed!
    Tori said...
    Sounds like a dream summer! Enjoy it!
    Michaela said...
    Logann your place is so adorable I love it.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home