Flag Day

Or better known as Betty June and Jacob Tyler's birthdays!! Aren't they just a pair? Well I must say I am excited to play bingo with both tonight. I am about to head out to eat Indian (??) with Jake for his birthday so this might be short and sweet. But I have to post my unending love for both.

My Favorite things about Bebe:
1. her smiley faces
2. her jokes
3. her laughing
4. I always loved waking up to the sound of her voice on Christmas morning, drinking her coffee in the kitchen
5. her quirkiness
6. always has a story to tell, and retell
7. Have I ever seen this woman sad??
8. she was a shoe model! =awesomeness
9. speaks her mind
10. She's the QUEEN

My 10 Favorite things about Jake:
1. He makes me laugh
2. He makes me cry - good cry- don't worry!
3. He can fix anything
4. He's a smarty pants (although sometimes this is my least favorite thing;)
5. He often/always lets me have whatever I want
6. He seems kind of shy at first, but really he isn't
7. He is a man of many hobbies
8. He loves his momma
9. Hardest worker ever
10. He's HOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home