Tennessee!

Hey everyone I hope your having a great summer. I know I am, right now I am in Tennessee and having a blast! Last night after Keke and I got home we went to go eat at Satco. It was absolutely delicious I had 2 soft taco's, chips with queso, and a sprite, but Aunt Keke told me I had to try the hot wings so I did and couldn't finish it because it was spicy hot and then she asked me well arn't you related to Mike Haemmerle and I said ya I can take spice sometimes but not all the time like this. She just laughed. We went to dinner with Gordan, Keke, Ann, and Me. After dinner we treated ourselves with some butter pecan ice cream from ben and Jerry's. I had never tried it before but it was fantastic. On our way back home we passed where Lee Ann Rimes used to live and where Keith Urban and Nicole used to live. CRAZY!!!!! When we got back Keke said we should take the dogs to the park and she and Gordan had me drive to the park. The hills weren't as bad as I thought they would be but it was kind of scary. The dogs had a great time! I drove back home to Keke's and we watched a vampire show called the gates and that was our afternoon together. This morning i am going to work out at the Y and then come home and I don't know what after then, but I do know Hunter comes home tonight!!!!!! Love you all!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Totes jeals!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    for reals
    Boo said...
    I knew Kiki could keep you busy, even when he's at work. Enjoy and tell Hunter hello!
    Michaela said...
    Wooops I spelt Kiki wrong I have been doing that for a long time but Uncle Gordan corrected me the other day!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home