Hi girls! Spent a lovely day poolside at hick's today. It was soooo awesome. It was kind of a hazy day but I definitely got some sun. Ann joined me and it was the perfect girls day. We had Jimmy johns for lunch and sat around soaking up the sun and gossiping. Lila also got her haircut today and it is soooo short. She needed it though, she was so matted from going swimming at the cabin and she has been so hot whenever we go on long walks. She is so stinking cute, but I am pretty biased. Tomorrow I am going to hit up the farmers market right down the street and head on up to Arcadia to celebrate Linny's second birthday! Should be a perfect day. Hope everyone is enjoying the sun, although we haven't had too much of it, seems like more rain than sun.

2 Comments:

  1. Ann O said...
    It was a fabulous day at the pool! I defiantly got some sun!
    hick said...
    WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. HOW WERE THE BRITS

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home