Happenings

Hi girls!! So I am going to go ahead and make an unofficial post notifying all you lovely ladies that the Clark Girl's Christmas gathering at the cabin is scheduled for the first weekend of December, which is the 3rd, 4th & 5th. SO get excited!! We need to come up with some new fun ideas for this years get-together, so get your thinking caps on!

I am so excited to see it slowly turning to fall. We had an absolutely beautiful day for Will & Ann's wedding and all the days since have been fabulous too. This weekend Jake and I spent Friday night out on the back porch with a bonfire, tater tots and drinking. Quite the combo, but it served us well. Saturday evening we went to another beautiful wedding and danced the night away. I couldn't not have had anymore fun since my hubby ended up on the dance floor, and I'm not talking for just a slow song. He was dancing his little heart out right there with me! I was giggling with joy. Sunday morning we got up and went to see "Going the Distance" with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. It was very funny and super cute. Good soundtrack too. And I found out that my bff had finally been proposed to! So, Megan and Kevin are officially engaged! YAY! So a big congratulations to them! Later in the afternoon we headed over to the Brownlee's to celebrate Eli's birthday which was a huge success!

I had the day off yesterday and mostly hung around the house. Jake and I booked plane tickets to go to Universal the 3rd weekend in October so that's exciting. Jake is out of town today and tomorrow in Wisconsin learning about a new product through their supplier. So it's just me and the dogs! I work all day today and tomorrow so they are going to be pretty lonely, but my fabulous mother in law is going to check in on them for me during the day. They like it when Jake is out of town though because they get to sleep in bed with their lonely mom. Oh, tomorrow is National Neonatal Nurse day and we have been having staff appreciation all week. So, today we had lunch catered by Moe's Mexican Grille, which is delicious! And tomorrow I get to have Jimmy John's catering. And it doesn't stop there, we are supposed to have something on Saturday too! But I guess I will just have to wait and be surprised. I love getting a free lunch and it is almost always better than what I brought for myself. Well, that's all that's going on in my life these days. I get excited about free food. Anyway! See ya later alligator!

2 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    i'll pass the word
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I have a simple activity for us to do. It's soooospecial!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home