Hi CLARK Girls! Hows everybody doing?

I'm doing fine over her in good old Carmel Indiana. Sitting in my cubicle. Typing. I was just thinking about how beautiful Ann + Wills wedding was and how much fun the reception was and how nice Buckaroo Boot Co. looked! The dance floor was awesome! Ann's dress was beautiful and I loved Teter! Oh and the weather was glorious. Did everyone see the video Tom made? It was so good to see the Luddy family and Laura and her girls and Hunter. I keep thinking about those two on their Honeymoon! How fun! I hope they take lots of pictures!

The Tipton Pork Fest is this weekend, anyone going? Lee Greenwood is performing on Friday Night. I have never been to the Pork Fest. We are thinking of going but I bet we don't Kayla has a meet on Saturday morning EARLY!

Ronnie Milsap is going to be at the Anderson Raceway Park in December if anyone wants to go. I love Ronnie Milsap and am so excited to go see him! We all watched Coal Miners Daughter last Saturday Night. It was so much fun. Did you know you can go tour Loretta Lynn's Ranch? I want to go do that! And i want to got to the Grand Old Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame and Dollywood. I need a camper so I can go see the world! With Mike and Kelly painted on the back. Not even kidding.

Well, so, that's the WORD from my own little corner.

PEACE 2U~S.T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home