Hey Everyone!

I had an idea, First let me warn you I had to walk away from Facebook. Push away from the table so to speak. It was just getting to me. So, I am on hiatus from FB. So, I am wondering if my addiction will transfer back to Blogging...like in the old days, remember? I used to post like 5  times a day? Anyway, so, since i can't get on FB I want to do something fun on the Blog.(SEE?) And I stole an idea from Pioneer Woman. It's a photo contest.! I would like to ask everyone to submit a picture that they have taken that is their favorite. And when everyone has submitted their photo we will vote for the top three or whatever and maybe even think of an awesome prize! Okay! So lets say you have until Tuesday Morning to submit your photo and then we will all vote! yOU go gIRLS! Maybe we can make a beautiful collage with all of these pics.....project for CLARK GIRLS winter wonderland weekend? I'm going to go look for my fave pic. AND I can't even use my Facebook PAGE! I will have to go look on my computer which is a lot harder! I'MMMMMMM BAAACKKKKKKK!

4 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    i need help i don't know how to put pictures on the blog HELP ME
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    click on
    NEW POST
    next to the word LINK is a little square icon that looks like a landscape photo. CLICK ON THAT.
    a window will pop up titled
    ADD IMAGES and at the top you choose the location of the photo on your computer (desktop, documents, or wherever you keep your photos)when you locate the saved photo you click on it and then you click on
    OPEN
    Then you click on
    ADD SELECTED
    then you click on
    PUBLISH POST.wala!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh Hick, I think you are going to Las Vegas, when are you going and when will you be back.
    hick said...
    tuesday nite

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home