Hi, yes, I do still read the blog...

although I haven't posted in a very long time.
So, post I will, I will, I will.
Here's what's on my mind.
It's hot outside.
and dry.
I hope it rains.
and rains and rains some more.
KiKi is in town.
I'm eating pretzels.
I spilled orange juice all over my cubicle this morning.
My outfit today is comfortable. cotton. cotton, cotton cotton.
I am excited about Saturday! Will and Ann are so cute. And I get to see Tunter.
I'll say Tunter! and he'll say Silly Tally! it will be epic!
Seems like forever since I've seen Tunter.
Sometimes when I say kreike I worry that it's a really bad word and I just don't know it. I think it's like heck or darn, well, it must be because Crocodile Dundee said it right? And that was PG right? So, I think I'm good. But I still worry.
I watched For love of the Game with Kevin Costner the other night and he looks so much like John Buis.
I secretly wish I didn't have a TV or a cell phone. I know it's wrong, but I do. Oh, and a computer too. And credit cards, YUCK! And a car.
I consider them all to be things that are meant to make your life easier but only complicate your life.
THE END!

1 Comment:

  1. hick said...
    all of that going on in your head at one time !! wow it's like on big runon sentence but it is a beautiful one

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home