1 last prom update

I was going to go by myself and wear my sweet new BBDakota dress Bebe stole from KiKi. and look freakin awesome and edgy. and just you know be myself and make a statement. but i am not going by myself anymore so i feel like i cant wear it because it just wont make sense anymore.

My friend Kayla Daniels and i have decided to go together. we are in student government so ya no. we are going to see if these two other girls from student government want to go with us. We are going to go to the cheesecake factory, because that is what Kayla wants to do. i am not sure how i feel about the cheesecake factory... but then i decided it doesnt really matter... even though i would really rather hit something in Carmel closer to the fountains. like the cute French Restaurant or something. but whatever. it really isnt that big of a deal.

ummmm Spring Break i will put pictures up on Tuesday when i go to Photoclass and can upload pictures. because my computer is evil and wont like connect to my camera. soo yeah... I love Savannah it is Beautiful and wonderful. and it was like a mixture of France and oh dang i cant remember anything right now... to many noises and people yelling... i will try to remember and get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home