What is up!!! It's been sooo slow on the blog front. I have been so busy with work and taking care of the house I guess. Who knows?? I just seem to have so much less time as a resident of Indiana. I don't know if that is reason, but it feels like it. Anyway, today was beautiful wasn't it? Well I guess most of you aren't even here in Indiana to know what I am talking about, so I will fill you in. It was another glorious sunny day! Mid 70s I would say. Anyway the sun was bright and I am keeping a close eye on all that is growing around me. I noticed the most beautiful tree at the corner of my house today. It has these amazing dark purple flowers blooming on it. I could hardly contain my amazement. I am also quite certain that by the time I get back to Savvy my tulips will have bloomed which I think will really brighten up the yard. I really have great ideas for what I want to do all around the yard, just no motivation to really get out there and do it, ya know!! So hard.

Anyway, I walked both the dogs today, at once by myself and I was probably quite the sight. It took a good two blocks to get them under control enough not to look like a complete idiot. First off, they love walks so they are always sooo antsy and hyper the first block or so. Then I had to figure out whether or not to hold them both in one hand or to have a leash in each hand. I started out with one in each and I felt like I was being pulled in too many directions and Lila just wanted to walk right next to Mav so I switched to carrying them both in one hand. It worked pretty well, but I definitely got some arm toning in today! Then this evening we had a thunderstorm! It was lovely. I love thunderstorms. And I know it will make everything grow even more!!

I have two days of work and then we get to go to Savvy! It will be a blast! And I cannot wait. I just don't think I have enough time to prepare but I will get it done I'm sure. I wish I had one day off before leaving, but I don't so oh well. Anyway, I am sure you guys will hear all about it!!

1 Comment:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    I'm soooo excited!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home