Tori, why do you suddenly have all this time post? Well, ladies, I am indeed at work, but I got floated over to the normal newborn nursery. The nursery is a nice change of pace, but let's just say there isn't much of a pace. I worked pretty steady the first 2 or 3 hours and now I have a little bit of a lull. The babies here mostly hang out with there mom's so most of the time I don't even have any babies in the nursery. I just have to check in with them every 4 or so hours, but the moms have usually done everything so there isn't a whole lot for me to do the rest of the day since I did most everything this morning. The only thing that sucks though is I wish I had brought a book. O well. At least I have the computer at my disposal.

I have already blogged a few times, changed the blog templates numerous times, picked out a new laptop (macbook... doubt I'll get it though), picked out a new iphone case (I don't even really need it), got caught up on all my friend's blogs, scoured popsugar (did you see Sandy Bullock finally emerged? sans wedding ring!) and so on. I am sure I can keep myself entertained. I think I will plan what to plant in my garden (I think it's getting a little late, I might need to find seedlings) and around my yard. That should keep me busy for a while! I'll check back later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home