Spring Break

I had the best spring break yet. When we got to New Jersey I still couldn't believe I was in New Jersey and Paramus was such a cute town. I don't remember the order we did things but I do remember the first night we had an amazing easter dinner and my Aunt Tina cooked it she is absolutely amazing and she so cute to, she made lasagna, twice baked potatoes and a bunch of other stuff that I can't even remember which is sad, but she taught me how to make cheese it was really cool. I was so glad to see everyone that was there especially Uncle Mark of course he is so funny and he has a pizza oven that we made pizza in well duhhh but it was so cool I just had a fantastic time. We also went to New York that was amazing it was so busy and hot it was 92 degrees outside. We saw the empire state building, the statue of liberty, China town, Little Italy, and Time square. We walked 40 blocks to look at the statue of liberty and we only looked at it for 3 minutes and then left for China town. While we were walking we walked past this church that was getting worked on by some construction workers and mom and dad were looking at the ribbons that were on the fence of the church and I said what are those and this guy randomly comes up to me and says "Those are ribbons to represent the men that died in Iraq and Afghanastan". Then he just walked of it was kind of weird but oh well. Then this guy walks out of the church and there is this other guy sitting on the church steps looking at his ipod and the guy that walked out of the church pores orange soda on him it was funny and of course mom got a picture of it. New Jersey and New York were so much fun and im so glad I got to go even though the ride there was long and the ride back was really long because we drove all the way through and even went through West Virginia. I still had a great time and I hope all of you had a great Spring break Love you all!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    Sounds like you had a ball!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home