Hi!

Hi! I'm quickly checking in. I don't know what I have been up to but my computer has been neglected I guess. First off, I think I need a new laptop! Yesssss! Second, I can't hardly stay inside and holed up on my compycomp when the weather is so nice! I got a new leash for the dogs today. Now I can walk them both at once. It is a y-connector so they are both hooked to one leash. It is a miracle. Except for the fact that Lila can run under Maverick and things can become a tangled mess, but we work through it. I got called off work on Saturday, only to spend all day doing some much needed yard work. There is still some work to do, but I feel like we've made some major progress. I've been spring cleaning too. I ditched some old clothes in my closet and I cleaned out my car. It still had my winter jacket and hat and gloves in there. I still want to work on the closet in the guest room. Now I am sure you are thinking to yourself, how could you possibly need to spring clean when you have only lived in your house for 9 months? Well I need to. I just can't stand unorganization, but I am usually too lazy put things back in their rightful places, so then I end up with messes that need organized. HAha I think I am an ironic mess or something. Anyway, plus with all my time away and busy schedule I have been behind on my TV watching, so I am working on getting all caught up on all of that very important business. Speaking of, is anyone watching Kirstie Alley's new reality show? It is good! I have been watching it, and I like her, she is all kinds of crazy. And did you know she is 59? She doesn't look it. Anyway, that's about it for now I guess. We are going to Nashville this weekend so it should be quite fun! And the dogs will be at the cabin with my mom and dad and I am sure they will love it. Talk to you all later!

Have fun at prom little ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home