Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

I watched it this weekend. Stevie watched it too. Maybe Kyndrick and Conner did too. Not sure. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I want to watch Streetcar named Desire now. Like RIGHT NOW. Tennessee Williams was a man before his time. Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman....well, they are amazing. The whole cast is amazing. Burl Ives when he talks about his Dad being a tramp. Mercy me, so much drama.....I want to watch it again and then watch the directors cut. That's all I want to do. And there aren't even any cowboys in it.....There is one scene where they do a close up on Paul Newman's blue eyes. Oh my!  And Elizabeth Taylors white party dress? Oh, and her hair! I probably need to post some pics for ya. okay, i will...your welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home