OKAY:Reba

Reba came out on stage looking so cute! SHe is sort of built like KiKi. petite but strong too. Her red hair color is gorgeous. Looks SO GOOD on stage! She had on a scoop neck cap sleeve long tight t-shirt with sequins. I think she is 55. I think she's had botox but it wasn't too scary looking. Her hair and make up were nothing really over the top. Tasteful and pretty. She had on black leggins and over the knee black boots that were flat. She had on a black two inch wide band sparkly beaded bracelet. And a whole bucnch of differnt length silver necklace. two of them were crosses, one celtic. She was very down to earth. Her voice is great her accent as thick as molassas in January.I was still experiencing consternation over the sound quality which was as clear as mud. Her hair was the color of a new penny shining in the sun. Each song was presented as a story that evoked emotion as only master performers are wont to do. The minute she hit the stage she was ON and looked so happy to be there. Her voice was in great shape and she knows what she's doing. She is adorable. She sang a song about her Dad that was beautiful called the greatest man I ever knew. She sang If I were a boy. She sang Fancy, She sang Turn up the radio, For Fancy ashe came out in an old taxi cab and in that pretty red sparkly dress. My favorite was a song about COWBOYS where she showd pics of Cowboys on the big screen while she sang. Clint, John Wayne, robert Redford, Kevin Costner, Paul Newman, and yes George Strait. Speaking of him. Man ALIVE that man well, he's hard to describe. He just oozes with charm and class. HIS FANS are the best. His songs pierce strait into your heart like an arrow. He is impeccable and extraordinary. I love him. And ohh that smile! He sang Amarillo by Morning, Cheyenne, THE FIREMAN! And Johnny Cash's Fulsom Prison Blues. The Ace in the Hole Band is incredible. I think George is like 58. I thought he handled the square stage the best doing a song on each corner and then moving on.Not moving around the whole time.  His last song was This is where the Cowboy rides away. Yea, I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well, I think I have to go now,I hope you enjoyed my re cap. If I left anything out you let me know. Oh yeah, George had on a starched shirt, cowboy hat and boots and well, a pair of.... WRANGLER jeans. mmmmm h,mmmmm. that's right. Like we say on the ranch....If it ain't broke....don't fix it.

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    so jealous..... :)
    Ann said...
    that wasn't suppose to be from Will!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home