Valentine's Day




Hi Friends! I have to work this weekend, but my co-worker Emily and I decided it would be fun to make little Valentines for our babies. I am so excited! I bought a bunch of stuff today and couldn't resist throwing a few together!! I also made my current little boyfriend some winnie the pooh stuff because that is how is room is decorated at home. So cute. Anyway here is what I have been working on. I can't wait. We will have a photoshoot and print some pictures while we are there and put them in the cards and I think I will put their little foot prints in there too because really, is there anything more precious?? Wish you guys could have as much fun as me at work!! Love ya!

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Your so cute tori. you make me almost want to go to collage and become a nurse so i can have your job.
    JonHirsch said...
    Very cute...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home