Last Night

Well, last night was awesome. We went and saw George, Reba and Leann Womack . LeAnn began the show. Her voice is incredible. The sound in the arena was less than desirable. She sang I hope you dance and it was beautiful. She looks a lot like Tammy Wynette and I never noticed that before. She is not really an amazing live performer other thna that amazng voice of hers. But I will cut her slack because that 4 sided stage is a trick to work. I could talk for a long time about her hair and her outfit but I'm not going to....I'm not. Well, she looked like they woke her up like in all the country music movies.Wake up it's time to go out on stage! ANYWAY! She's cute, talented and wonderful and I love her. Maybe she was mad about the bad sound quality in which case I am on her side. But I don't know what that has to do with her neglecting to brush her hair. Or wash it or touch up the color in the past three months......And she needs a stylist. If you were opening for Reba and George would you wear what you might wear to lets say the mall? Nooooooooooooo. You would not. Okay, lets move on shall we? Wait, she did have ginormica false eyelashes on. And I'm almost POSITIVE she had extensions. Her head was bigger than my house right in front of my face on that big screen. Can you imagine? She is 44. Let me say again that her voice is absolutely amazing and well, that's the thing.What a voice!
Okay! I want to say that this 4 sided stage is hard to get used to. I like the old fashioned way, but, anyway. They should put the stage on a turntable, that's what I think. Or just put it down at the end of the hall like they usta. I think the band plays better together when they are all facing one direction. When the bass player has his back to you and the singer is over your shoulder doesn't it get confusing? Okay, here comes Reba.
ACK I! I have work to do. Be back later with my Reba review. FYI She's incredible as I'm sure you knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home