I am wearing a tank top, jeans and flip flops today and it makes me absolutely happy. I am so ready for summer. The weather has been amazing. 80! love it. 80s is like my perfect temp. Not too hot, but still plenty warm. My flowers look so cute in my garden too! I hope they last!

Despite my best attempts to be healthy I was going to eat just a banana for breakfast, which I did, but then 2 hours later, I am again hungry so I am in class, which leaves few options, so I grab a lemon poppy seed muffin, which probs isn't that bad, but it is about twice the normal size! and of course, Ia m not satisfied with my water, so I get a mountain dew! eeek. And it isn't even 10am!

More exciting though, I get to go and pick up my cap & gown for graduation today and I am sitting in my last lecture ever! yaya, unless i go to grad school, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home