It is 9am and already 70 degrees here in nashvegas! So beautiful. I am definitely hitting up the park with maverick today, where it is likely we could stay there for hours. I am also going to start reading My Sister's Keeper. It is one of those books that has been on my radar for awhile, but I just haven't had the chance to read yet. It is getting made into and movie and as per usual, we all know the book will be better. Plus I always like to read the book first, unlike Lo. So I am going to try and pick it up today. It is out of stock at the library and the wait is only estimated at two more days, so I don't know, I may just end up buying it.

Tonight Jake and I are going to Lowe's to order our new carpet. We are getting new carpet downstairs and upstairs in probably the next 5-10 days. So exciting, except we don't really know what we are going to do with all of our furniture while they install the carpet. But we will deal with that when we get there.

I spoke to Kiki yesterday and I am tres jealous because she is making a road trip to Savvy! She is undoubtedly there right now and I can just see her sipping coffee in a cafe eating breakfast with all the girls then probably heading to the beach later or something fantastic. I cannot wait to see some pics from Lo.

We are going over to Travis & Brittany's tonite for a spaghetti dinner. Brittany is running the Half Marathon tomorrow in Nashville.

Jake finally finished reading Lord of the Rings, which is pretty brutal to get through, so we are going to have a LOTR movie marathon this weekend. I don't know why, but I feel like I have to do this every year or so. It's so fun, plus it definitely takes allllll day, which is kinda fun too. I have to do the same thing with HP too. But I will def being waiting to have an HP marathon before the 6th movie comes out. so excited!

Kelly, have you been busy at work this week, I feel like you have cut back on posting?

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Mavy and I did the trail around the park for over an hour! I totally wore him out too because he is zonked out on the floor at my feet!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Yes, I have been busy*le~sigh*
    *le~tear*
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Man, spaghetti sounds gooood.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home