New Addiction

Ok, so I know kelly has Pioneer Woman.. Well I have my new favorite website.

Drum Roll....

http://goop.com/

It is gwyneth paltrow life blog. She gives you her recipes, self help ha, shopping, travel ideas, or even book ideas. I just love going on her website. I signed up for the weekly news letter. I just think she is usually a private girl but this gives you a little insight. She seems so sweet. I cant wait till I have my own kitchen and can try out some of her recipes. It is no Pioneer Woman, but it is something I really enjoy.

P.S. My radio update: I do not own a trendy hat; however, that shall be my next purchase! I went with a Navy blue tank, high wasted white skirt, deep brown jewerly, and my artsy brown purse. I wore my hair half up/ half down with a braid. She asked me about soccer, the team, and then all this personal stuff about me. She asked what my favorite website was and guess what i said... m family blog! duhh. Right before we went live on air she mentioned that they were sending this segment into the college radiostation awards (or soemthing) to try to qualify for best college sports segment... great, i was so nervous but it turned out great!

4 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Bravo!!! I'm so proud of you. Now that you have 1 interview under your belt, the rest are a piece of cake. You're gonna be great at being famous...I can tell!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    awesome dude. Hey, can you do that cute braid that JA rocked at the Oscars this year? I bet you would love to raid her closet wouldn't you? Man, I would looove to hear that interview. Can you get a copy? I mean for reals. totes proud. Gosh Logann, maybe you should do a second minor in communications. You and Tori and Stevie and Tiff could have your own show. Boo could come by and do her Oprah/Martha thing she's got goin' on. You could follow Christy around for a day with a camera.
    logann elizabeth said...
    actuallllly, communications is a new major here and i was thinking about doing it. but i dont know enough about that just yet. yes i can do the braid the jennifer had at the oscars. every time we are about to go out someone always makes me do that to there hair.
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Ok so this is funny! My girlfriend Tracy is actually Gwenyth's personal trainer so go to that sight and go to the DO section. Tracy is there doing a video exercise! I just talked to her last night actually, maybe I could get G's autograph for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home