Katy Perry


Jake is taking me to see Katy Perry tonight in Nashville at the Cannery! He got me the tix for my bday which pretty much seems like a lifetime ago now! Anyway it should be a pretty fun night. I haven't been to a concert in a while and hopefully I can remember how to be young and wild.

I am very tired today. I've definitely not been breaking out from my tshirt and jeans staple. I am just to tired and soooo over my wardrobe right now. I am going to seriously do some internet searching for jobs today though, so hopefully something will pop up! Although not knowing if I should be looking in indy or nashvegas doesn't make it any easier.

Isn't Katy pretty. I love her CD. Very retro style.

2 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Don't forget the now World Famous Peyton Manning Children's Hospital right here in Indy. Just in case you weren't sure, I'm voting for Indy. Have a great time at the concert, it'll come back to you!!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Can't wait for the concert review!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home