I Love my life!

You know when you have those days where you just know everything is going to be amazing. I am having one of those days! I woke up this morning and it the last day of one of my classes so that was easy to be excited about. Then I checked the weather and saw that it was going to be a beautifully sunny 70. Yay! Then, to celebrate the last day of my class, I went to the brand new Krispy Kreme that just opened up down the street from me and picked up a dozen donuts (half yeast, half chocolate with sprinkles!!). Then, of course, Starbucks is less than a mile away from there and I couldn't resist stopping by. I skipped the drivethru because the line was super long and opted to run in and there was zero wait! SCORE! I ordered my fav, grande non-fat, no-whip, white chocolate mocha, and my fav barista/manager was there and he said "thanks tori!" and when I get my drink I saw that they give me a VENTI! I love that guy, he always gives me free stuff or upgrades my drink! But I felt bad because I didn't realize it until after I left, so I will have to properly thank him when I see him again. He looks like he could be a bouncer. Then I drove to school with little traffic, a giant coffee (which was made perfectly, might I add) and a dozen donuts in my backseat. The only downside was having a little difficulty finding a parking spot. I had to park on the streeet, but I didn't mind walking because of the awesome weather.

When I got to class my friends had brought Panera bagels!!! I loooooooove Panera bagels. Like it is sick how much I love that place. And of course, they had my favorite kind... cinnamon crunch. sooo delish. So of course, I had already had a venti coffee and I added half a cinnamon crunch bagel and a sprinkled donut, plus a lemon poppy seed muffin which the instructor made, but I could not resist because it is my favorite muffin. Everything was falling perfectly in place. Then as I was sitting there during our class discussion I realized I felt really weird. Like my heart was all fluttery. My heart rate is usually in the sixties or seventies at rest, but right then it was 90! I couldn't believe, I was experiencing a real true sugar rush. It felt weird and good all at the same time. haha. So I've decided I can't really eat anything else for the rest of the day, we'll see how well that works. Then to top it all off I come home and look around my backyard and see that the grass seed we laid is starting to grow! I got so excited! Little baby grass, right there in my backyard. I also noticed another plant that had started to bloom again after I thought I had virtually killed it last summer. All this new life right in my little backyard made me so happy! What a glorious day! And all of it is quite simple really. So all in all, I love my life.

Oh! and I listened to really great country music all the way to and from school and this jason aldean song came on that made me really appreciate my life even more. I'm going to post the lyrics!!!

2 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    WOW, you have had a killer day. I am totally jealous. I have learned that when I start my day off with Dave Matthews Band song Ants Marching, I have a wayy better day. Its soo upbeat and fun. I love it. Music can totally effect your mood!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Jack Johnson is morning bliss. Like buttah on a biscuit.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home