This is what I found on my trampoline




Meet Matteo. Isn't he something? He is my neighbor. He is only two. He says whisky when you take his picture. Instead of cheese. His Dad is italian and he has a mexican Nanny and his Mom and sister speak English. So, I can't imagine what he thinks about that. He blows kisses. He is like a cherub or like a baby Sammy Hagar. He drives a little jeep all around the neighborhood and his nanny literally runs after him. Her name is Loli. She's cute too. Matteo is so beautiful, he has these red lips, can you see them?

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    wow.... love him. he really is like cherub. i love the foot pic and i espesh love all the pics of my stevie! i want to be at the fair in the walmart parking lot eating a elephant ear, funnel cake and cotton candy and then puke on a spinning ride.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home