Delish

So I am making a delicious Black Cherry Yogurt Cake tonite for the spaghetti dinner (weird, I wanted to type pancake breakfast...). It is sooo delicious and not completely awful for you, it is really light and airy, perfect for a warm day! Plus it is suuuuuuper easy! You combine white cake mix, 4 egg whites, 1/3 cup canola oil, and 60z of black cherry yogurt. Put it in the oven at 350 for 35 minutes. Allow to cool and use whip cream and another 6oz black cherry yogurt for the icing. Soo yummy. I cannot wait to eat some tonite. But I must be off because my timer just went off!

I think I am going to watch Twilight again today because I do not feel like cleaning, although I desperately need too!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I'm going to make that cake. I bet it's a pretty cake too. Summer! Thanks Tori!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home