greygardensgreygardensgreygardens




These pictures are from the New York City Premier of the movie. I did not know that HBO Premiered Movies. My life is so saaad. (I am quoting little Edie, I don't really think my life is so saaad.) I just like to say it in her accent because I am not right. I've been planning on writing a big piece on GG oh! same initials as Gilmore Girls. Coincidence? I think not. OMG Loreli,Loreli, Edie,Edie, both come from rich families and live in little grey houses. EEEEEKKKKK! I get it! There is a Grey Gardens thread running through the Gilmore Girls I never knew about. Stevie says they mention it occasionally but I never noticed. Hmmmm. Well. All I know is I'm just glad that Robert Duvall was not in the movie because I would just be over the moon and may never make it back. So, I was going to write about all things GG, my own review and what not but I'm going to wait till Tori sees the movie, it just wouldn't be fair. You ought to be in pictures, your wonderful to see, lalalalalalaa. So, instead, for now, I will just post little pieces here and there. And I haven't even seen the documentary yet. You may find a few clips on youtube if you want to have a peek. I will say that it's like an onion, with many layers. And I will say that Edie's outfits do remind me a little of some of Little Stevie's outfits. You ought to be in pictures, your wonderful to see, lalalalaaa.

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    2 THINGS`

    I love Jessica Langes "grey" dress.
    AND...
    We should procure a copy of the documentary and all watch it together at the cabin this summer. Everyone should watch the HBO movie first though.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    One more thing, lovelovelove Jeanne Tripplehorn, love herrrrr.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I think she was in WaterWorld with Kevin Costner. One hot summer day I'm going to watch the postman and waterworld back to back. Kevin Costner futuristic movie matinee. My love for Kevin is unconditional, it just is.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home