mom squad

Well, the mom squad came and concurred Savannah! I have so many fabulous pictures to post but I have to wait till tomorrow to do so.  So for now I will just give yall the run down.  The 3 lovely ladies rolled into Savannah around 6ish and we all went to Tantra Lounge, a cute little sushi place.  After dinner we went to Murphys where the moms were the hit of the bar.  The next day we met early for breakfast at Soho Cafe and then walked around Savannah and shopped.  That night we all went to dinner at Savannah bistro with my friend Annabel and her parents. It was soooo yummmmy.  My mom had this fabulous fish that melted in my mouth and I had the shrimp and grits. After that we all went to LuLu's Chocolate Lounge and we all ordered yummy martinis.  I had a Chochlate mint and a Key Lime Pie Martini.  They were soo fabulous. Saturday morning we woke up and grabbed some starbucks then went to Forsyth Park.  It is a big park here that is so pretty.  My school was holding a Sidewalk Festival.  It is where students sign up for a square and do some crazy chalk art (dont worry i took pics of them and i will post them).  There were big blown up slides, music, and just fun all around.  However, we had to leave early because we had an alumni soccer game.  There were about 14 alumni that came in to play against us.  Luckily, we beat the alumni! I got to play goalie which deep down is totally my favorite position.  The whole team went to Churches pub for appetizers and watched a video from the season.  After that we went to this coffee shop and got this large cheese and fruit plate and drank wine.  It was so fabulous and a great talking session.  This morning we went to our favorite morning place, J. Christopher's, and then my mom cut my hair before she left.  It was such a fabulous weekend filled with yummy food and lots of laughter.  Now, I just cant wait to have a clark girls weekend down here.  I dont know if Savannah will survive....


hope everyones weekend was as fabulous as ours!
xoxox
lo

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    WOW! That's one incredibly fun packed weekend! WOW! I need to read it again. Can't wait for pictures. I love that your post came right after Tori's doog poog post. It made a nice little contrast for me. sushi lounge vs scrunchie but. good stuff, good times.
    Tori said...
    wow sounds awesome. i cannot wait to hit up savvy!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home