LOGO

Alright Kelly, I have started brain storming for my logo.  I want to create a photography logo so i can put it on all my prints.  I was thinking of calling it L.E. (for Logann Elizabeth) Photography.  You would pronounce it like Elli, ya know? OR something in my logo design have to do with like 2 N's, since I have two N's in my name and thats weird.  AND we have to create one for our own brand and i though i would use mine and Tiff's favorite word: Serendipity.  Like Serendipity Productions.  Cause I feel like most times my creations come out by luck and fate.  I have class tomorrow to discuss further but i though I would pitch my ideas to the ladies that i know and love.  SOOOO any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

9 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    I like the LE, espesh in like calligraphy, or script. I feel like serendipity is cute but may be used a lot by other peeps. LE is more orig.
    Tori said...
    haha LoRo just popped in my head.
    logann elizabeth said...
    yayy people call me LoRo. That would be good for a company name. I cant use my name for the company name for some reason.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I like
    LOGO
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Have you chosen colors?
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    what about
    ROLL the DICE
    productions
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    LoGo
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Kelly......you're a dork! I was gonna say that i liked her heading which was LOGO!!!! Geeez! But I do like LE too! And I absolutely love the serendipity part! So presh! Love you lo! That makes me a part of your fame! Woohoo! But one more silly suggest for name would be (drum roll plz!)................................LIZ ROLO! liz=elizabeth ro=rogers lo=duh! logann Hee hee, that was fun!!!!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    LOCOMOTION PRODUCTIONS

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home