Hello Katy!

Well, last night was truly amazing. The Katy Perry concert totally rocked. The best part was that it was in a very small venue so it was super cozy and Katy was like 50 ft from me (we were at the Cannery). Ahhh! insanity. She is absolutely stunning and totally hilarious. She definitely kept me entertained. I was very anxious to see what she would wear and stage and she didn't disappoint. At first her band mates came out and they were wearing all white suits but the lights were down and all the lining on the suits were glowing (like glow sticks) so it was super cool bc you could see just the outline of them and whatnot. Then outruns katy in a little black get up. I would describe it as a sheer black mini-dress and it had lines of different colored sequins running down it. Now, I am not crossing over to the other side or anything but man, her boobs looked amazing! She is at least a D, but they were perky and cute and her arms were glorious! She was shaking them and runnning around everywhere and no lunch lady arms at all! I was totes jeals. Her hair was amazing too. Usually, she has more of that Pearl Harbour look, but I think she needed something more simple for touring. So she had her black hair cut straight across just about her shoulders and blunt bangs. Soo presh, almost like Abby's cut. Very mod. Plus, she was hardly sweating bc her hair wasn't sticking all over her face and she more or less just glowing (very ladylike)

The stage was small but she had one of those giant cats (like they have in Chines restaurants), blown up on stage and it was so cute. She had inflatable strawberries and giant bananas! The strawberries were thrown around during a few songs.

Right before the second to last song katy went off stage but she started singing a Queen song. To me this signaled a wardrobe change. And then she totally blew me away! Out she comes singing Queen in a hot pink leopard jumpsuit! YES! And kitty ears! And it was like a spandex jumpsuit and I want it badly! It was so totally awesome and perfect to sing Queen in. Then of course, she ended the show with "I Kissed a Girl". Everyone was rocking and it was truly fun.

She made lots of funny expressions and she was a very good performer. But the best part was that she sounded just as good, if not better, than her cd! Which made me very happy bc it makes me mad when singers either get to into performing and sing crappy or are just plain out crappy singers live. Not Katy. Her voice is sooo strong, which I love. You all should listen to her cd today. it is peppy and very girl power! Or at least watch her vids on youtube! Well I'm sure I could continue to go on, but I am at work and all so I better make use of myself.

4 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    oh yes, and she played her own guitar!
    logann elizabeth said...
    ahh that sounds amazingg. im so jealous
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I'm glad I don't have to even go now I feel like I was there! Awesome! What did Jake think?
    Tori said...
    he actually enjoyed it! bc she is awesome.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home