Well as per usual, Jake and I made our weekly trip to Lowe's today. We got our carpet ordered and will hopefully have it installed within the next two weeks! yay, that is one less thing to do. I also bought some flowers and mulch to fill in my garden with. All of the plants that I thought I killed last year actually grew back this year! I was so surprised. Anyway, I just bought some pink petunias to fill in and make it cheery so someone will want to buy our house! I also pooper-scooped the backyard which is not my favorite job, but a must. Speaking of poop.... haha... I took Mavy on a walk around the neighborhood this morning pretty much right after I let him out of his cage, so he hadn't had a chance for his morning poo. Anyway we are walking I notice he keeps trying to sneak into people's yard and hunch down for a poop. So I keep telling him no, because I guess it is rude to let your dog poop in someone else's yard. And being the good dog that he is, he listened but then after a few "no"s I realized he was walked all hunched up. It was sooo funny because it looked like he was trying to squeeze his buttcheeks together! I felt so bad for him so I had to sneak him to an area where I thought no one would mind if he had an emergency poop and he walked much straighter after that. The best part was when I got back to the house and I imitated the crunched for a poop move to Jake. I had him rolling on the floor laughing, so if you are lucky I may show you!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh! wow! make a video please.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home