It is cloudy today in Nashville and I actually kinda like it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the sun, but there is something so cozy and protective about rainy days, especially if I can just hole up in my house, which is exactly what I am doing until I go out to Mexi Thursday. I also am wearing my hair wavy and natural today. I went to bed with it wet last night because I worked all day and I did not want to blowdry it. Plus, I like to let it breathe and be natural occasionally since it is probably more healthy than always blowdrying and straightening.

I wonder what I would look like in an old western? No makeup, no straighteners... scary. Plus, your only bath is down by the river and you get all sweaty everyday, i can't imagine i would look to good. O well, that must be why good placed me here in the 21st century and I thank him for that.

so how about that swine flu! I mean, I think that as a healthcare professional i am kinda lackadaisical about it all, but I am not really that scared yet. Plus, according to the CDC 36,000 Americans die every year just from the regular seasonal flu. So swine flu: 1 , seasonal flu: 36,000. It drives me crazy that the media tries to scare us. Now I understand that if it goes uncontrolled it could mean big things, but the number one way to prevent the spread of viruses and infection is to wash your hands! duh! So that is my ranting for the day. I hope I do not get smoted for dissing the swine flu, but I am much more likely to catch the regular flu even though I am vaccinated! So don't get your panties all up in a bunch chicas.

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You're funny. And I agree about the rainy day. And I bet it's hard to take a bath in a cold river. Plus think about drinking river water.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    If you were a cowgirl you would probably wear a braid I bet.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home