celebrity status

Excitingggg news!! I get my first glance at stardom tomorrow! I am going to be on the radioo! My soccer coach just called me and asked me to be the soccer representative for our team tomorrow on the radio.  I guess every tuesday they have a sport come in or something.  I dont really know all the details.  But deep down I have always wanted to do a radio show or something.  Soo, this should be soo fun.  I dont know what i am going to wear!?? I know its the radio and no one really will see me.  However, they are going to take a picture of me and put it on the website or something so I need to look nice.  I want to look artsy.. since i am at an art school.  Its really warm here.  I am thinking a casual yet trendy look.  Skinny jeans, tank, and scarf?  Big purse.. ahh idn.  I am really just soo excited even though there will probably only be like 10 listeners.  I will be sure to tell yall how it goess. 

5 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    I think a small hat of some sort always leaves a lasting
    "I'm very confident " impression, definately a hat!
    Tori said...
    omgthat was totesthe outfit i was going to suggest. maybe likea white flowy tank with a colorful scarf!

    ifyou do the hat route i say only go with fedora
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    A CHIFFON BLOUSE, WHITE. SO YOU LOK PROFESSIONAL. SOMETHING WITH A COLLAR. MAYBE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AN INTERN.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh, you need to think of a few sound bites to fall back on.
    hick said...
    DO A HAT!!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home