hahahha

Those bracelets Jason A is wearing on the front page of his web sight are the kind of bracelets I was going to put on Mike tonight. I called it an Achilles bracelet from the movie Troy but his leather bands were much wider. But anyway. He would never wear those anyway. I don't think so. Mike's makeover is more subtle than I had first dreamed but that's probably good. short hair, scruffy beard. I got him a blue button down with thin white stripes. It's sort of a George Strait type shirt. No wranglers. I got him a new belt but it doesn't have a big flashy buckle like I wanted but it's still cool. I got him a black v-neck t-shirt which is looks really good with belt and jeans. And I got him a gray button down short sleeve shirt. So he may change clothes between songs.
George Strait-carryin' your love with me. blue shirt
Alan Jackson- Midnight in Montgomery. black shirt
Brooks and Dunn- That ain't no way to go. gray shirt
Three really great songs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home