I am at work which is sad, because all I want to do is channel my energy into waiting for Stevie and Bebe and Emily to get here. I have never met Emily, but if she is a friend of Stevie's then she is undoubtedly cool. I cannot wait! I don't have any plans yet, but I am sure something will come together.

I ate some amazing chips today. They are all natural and they were cracked pepper and sea salt. A true delight.

Kelly, that is crazy that you got a virus from the pioneer woman. I understand because I apparently had 2 trojan viruses on my comp last week, god forbid, and Jake flipped. he blammed it on incessant blogging, but I disagreed. Now, I think I am on computer propation or something. haha. we all know I'm the boss.

I want to go see the new movie coming out next Saturday with Zac Efron and Matthew Perry (aka chandler from friends). It is called 17 Again and it is kind of like Freaky Friday meets Big. Matthew gets transformed into himself self (played by Zac Efron) and apparently hilarity ensues... I think his daughter gets a crush on him.

Silly.

How often do they do karaoke at The Fox Hound (is that what its called?). I want to do it when I come back to indy. Or at least observe!!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Tell Your Handsome Husband that My computer Doctor here at work told me it was not my fault. I did get in trouble from My boss though. So, it may be my fault but I think I will go with the Computer Doctor's opinion. Do you think you got the virus from Me? EEEKKK I don't know. I just do what I do and then act all whaa? when it all comes tumbling down. I honestly don't know what in the world I'm supposed to do about it. Not surf? What~Ev.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I think they may do Karaoke on Wednesday's as well as Mondays. Syd's has Karaoke too.....(The sound of crickets).....

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home