So I am having an awesome convo with my friend amy about our nursing futures and our pre-nursing past. I was trying to explain the awesomeness of our family and I found myself at a loss for words, other than how awesome and lucky I am. Amy asked if I got along with my mom and I was like "Chaw! of course!" and apparently amy's mom is not so cool. so sad. I told her about my mom's awesome sisters and how my cousins are even better than the sisters i don't have! I used to be sad that I didn't have sisters, but God gave us something better, cousins and aunts! we are lucky ladies. Even though we are so far apart, you are all close to my heart!

2 Comments:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    You got me babe! Sis power! We are all very lucky! I like being the oldest sister of the cuz bunch!
    logann elizabeth said...
    i agree with all of that. i love my sisters!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home