AI

I thought Matt was good! The judges gave him hell.
I loved Lil! The judges gave her hell.
The blind guy, what's his name? He looks like what an angel might look like. He kinda sparkles innocently and sweetly. His whole family looks like an angel family.
Matt Gokey- good but we will see if he can get better or if he has peaked.
Elvis-kinda scares me a little bit but in a good way???
16 year old girl-freaking presh!
Blond girl with tattoo- needs help, she's so wack though! Those wierd Joe Cocker body movements have me transfixed. It's like body turetts, whats that hand doing? where did it go? jolt, flail, spaz.
Chris-vanilla but cute
tupac desai- ummm, liked his balads, like it when he shoots laser beams at the judges with his eyeballs.
Why does paula look alternately fabulous and horrendous?
The new girl judge has some Julia Roberts mannerisms she throws around for cuteness. SHe can talk though s she is a nice break from crazy town Paula. I do like Paula though, like you would love a batty old Aunt or something.
Is Randy kinda boring but occasionally hits the nail on the head. OH The best part of the show was when Lil's little girl with the perfect braids gave Randy a hug! OMG! And Lil was crying because she freaking laid her heart and soul on the stage when she sang and the judges came up and stomped on them like they were making wine from grapes.
And Simon.....nothing new there.
I can't think of anything to say about Ryan Seacrest.. at all.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    oo man i really need to catch up. I am a few weeks behind on my performances but I promise to be involved in next weeks idol chat!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home