Well girls, I woke up this morning with nothing on my agenda except to eat steak & eggs for breakfast and spend the afternoon in the park with maverick reading eclipse. Then, I got a call asking if I could come into work. I said yes because I decided if I went today then I wouldn't feel bad if I didn't work on Friday! And I would much rather have Friday off. I did get to still eat my steak & eggs and take maverick on a little jaunt around the neighborhood, so thats all aces. I am missing a beautiful day outside but I am only working 11-7 so that is very tolerable! Plus I only have class until 10 tomorrow so I will be able to enjoy the day! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day. Any good April Fool's jokes? popsugar does one every year and once again I fell for it, but I quickly realized it about halfway through reading it. They claimed that Robert Pattinson (AKA edward) had dropped out of New Moon. As you can imagine I was totally shocked, but then I remembered that I was being caught as a fool! I am so glad it wasn't true. Kaily sent me a text saying she got a tattoo and I simply replied: April Fool's? and she responded yes, but her whole fam freaked out!! funny funny.

1 Comment:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    popsugar totallly got me today too! My heart sank when I read the headline. could your seriously imagine if that was true? woahhh glad is april fools.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home