A.I.

Well, We all wanted to cry when the most wonderful Scott was voted off last night. I swear he is like a character from the Simpson's or something. He's so tall and squeaky clean and lovely. What if the whole human race were like him and his family? No cynicism or snarkyism. Maybe he's a total brat in real life but I am enjoying my ideal of him. Like roasting marshmallows and singing cumbaya and feeding ducks bread crumbs. Sweet and simple and delightful. Rainbows and Unicorns.
Anyway, I am reluctantly falling in love with Adam. I can't help myself. I just can't. And we all know I love Lil Rounds.
But, let's talk about Kelly Pickler for a moment shall we? She has completely changed her teeth. They are perfectly perfect. She had a cute little crooked tooth thing going on and now it's gone. She's quirky so it worked for her. But now she just looks normalish. Anyway, she may have done something else to her face but I'm not sure what yet.
Oh Yeah,
Paula is a nutball. nutball city.
And I want to touch Anup's hair.
Maybe I'm the nutball.
It's so shiny and abundantly luxurious. If it were long I probably would fly out to Hollywood to see it in person. I doubt he would let me actually touch his hair though cuz' that would just be plain old weird. Weirdo McWeirdo. I need to go, this is going nowhere, fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home