Good morning beauties! I have the day off and I am going to enjoy it. Yesterday afternoon I got home from class, had a little lunch and watched a little tv. Then I decided it was so beautiful that I needed to get outside (it has been raining a lot in Nashville) and it was supposed to rain again that night. So I gathered up Maverick and put him in the car, grabbed a blanket and my book and headed out the door. It was like 75 degrees out, so I had my sunnies on and I stop by starbucks for a venti frap (AHHH! I never go venti--- totes worth it-- it lasted more than 10 minutes!). After that I went to the park and took Mav to his fav little spot. They have two footballs fields their that are fenced in so I just let Mav off his leash in there so he can run around. I set up shop with my blanket on the grass and frap and book in hand. it was sooo great I can hardly describe it. It was so nice out and it last about an hour and a half before the clouds started rolling it. I decided I didn't want to get stuck in a storm so I went home and I was in a baking mode. I decided to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies and ran some over to Paul & Elsie and I was still in baking mode, so I made a rustic Italian loaf. man it was all so good. So all in all I had a pretty perfect day, other than having to go to class in the morning.

Last night I went over to the Rogers to see my rents as they were passing through town on their way to Fl. It was good to see everyone but all too short! I think Jake and I are going to and see Adventureland this weekend and I also want to see Sunshine Cleaning and Monsters vs Aliens.

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO LIVE, SISTER!
    hick said...
    monsters vs aliens was groovy girl
    logann elizabeth said...
    umm yess that sounds like such a relaxing day! im soo jealouss

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home