HELLO CHICKIES

Aren't you all surprised that I was a good girl on April Fools Day. Really I was a good girl and took Mommasetta to Hoosier Park to pull as few slots. We had a fun time even though we lost.
Whats up with Megan last night, is she a dizz or a bitch
Forgot to tell you all the funny that took place in our plane when we came home from FLORIDA.
We were in Row 1 I had gas and my husband can never smell it, I figured nobody else could either so I silently let it pass. An hour into the flight a man across the aisle and 1 row back stood up and YELLED " I DON'T KNOW WHO IS SHITTING THEIR PANTS BUT IT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SMELLED, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP"
Being the sweet person I AM i DID HOLD them in the rest of the trip, but it was Damn funny. Am I sick or what
THATS ALL FOLKS

5 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    definitely damn funny. best story of the week, right up there with lo's skirt flipping!!
    logann elizabeth said...
    wow that really is the best story!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    PROPERTIES ON A PLANE
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    "worst I have ever smelled" hahahaha
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    how did you raise such a lady?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home